Study Abroad Scholarships

The College of Engineering has some funding designated specifically to assist Engineering students going on study abroad programs.  Funding is limited and financial need, as determined via the FAFSA application and the Office of Financial Aid, is required for most of these awards.  In addition, students should be attending a University of Michigan study abroad program.   For additional information, students can contact the College of Engineering’s Scholarship Office at [email protected].

Additional scholarship information can also be found via the Office of Financial Aid and International Programs in Engineering (IPE).